Twisted Silver Capture Necklace
- Unit Price
- One of Twisted Silver's most popular designs.
- Beautiful accents in silver plated brass. Basic metal chain and an over-sized toggle clasp.
- 19" Long + 1" Brass Ring
- 2" Silver Toggle
- Capture Mini is an exquisite yet subtle take on the beloved Capture design. The perfect everyday statement piece.
- Mini 18" Length + .75" Silver Ring with a 1.5" Silver Toggle and 1 silver coin
Materials & Care
- Silver Plated Brass Curb Chain
- Chrome is Brass plated with imitation rhodium (Nickel free)
- Mini Stainless steel Chain
Tarnishing is totally natural! Brass is "alive" so it is reacting to the oils on our skin, the elements we live in, etc. But, the brass doesn't react the same way on everyone. For example, some people find their jewelry darkens. And, some people love that look. But, others find that their brass actually brightens. The good news is, it's super easy to polish back up if you prefer that brighter brassy look. We love to use the Yellow Sunshine Polishing Cloth. It has a compound that breaks down those elements that cause tarnishing on the surface of the metal. You can also use a bit of white vinegar on a rag. This method will break down the darkness but won't necessarily brighten the metal so it may be a bit more dull than if you used the polishing cloth.